The current version of Soccer Sketchpad is 2.2.6
Version 2.2.6 Release Date: 9/18/12
Change: This version implements a new registration protocol.
Version 2.2.4 Release Date: 1/16/12
- Change: Converted all internal base drawing graphics to png format.
Version 2.1.8 Release Date: 6/30/10
- Fix: Fixed an error in the Export as JPEG menitem that caused the print to fail on some machines.
Version 2.1.7 Release Date: 3/12/10
- Fix: Fixed a fatal error caused when trying to drag a drawing element from the drawing palette to the drawing canvas.
Version 2.1.6 Release Date: 2/22/10
- Change: Improves the look of markers and cones on Windows machines by changing the drawing routine to overcome the core graphic suite’s difficulty in drawing curved shapes especially when they are small.
Version 2.1.3 Release Date: 1/28/10
- Fix: Fixed an error when the fillcolor is redefined by double-clicking on it.
- Change: Changed the way the arrowhead is drawn on the straight and curved arrow so that it looks right when partially transparent.
- Fix: Fix the transparency sliders to properly update when an object is selected using a mouse click.
- Fix: Fix spelling error on the help tag of the drawing element palette.
Version 2.1.2 Release Date: 1/25/10
- Change: Improved drag to select objects. Handle now light up when an object is selected in a drag. Objects will deselect then the drag rectangle area is changed to exclude them. (You used to have to release the mouse to see which drawing elements were selected)
- New: Tool Tips are added to the drawing element palette. This is also a preferences setting so you can turn them off if you want.
- New: Added markers to the lower right corner of the drawing element buttons which can be clicked and held to reveal other drawing elements (polygon, straight line buttons).
- New: Added Graphic indicators for keydown events for Shift Key and Control key. These keys are used to modify the drawing elements buttons.